Friday, October 25, 2013

Things I adore...

Tory Burch's new home collection. Tory Burch is certainly taking over with the recent launches of her new beauty and home collections. I love her home collection particularly because you get to see more of her quirky side--these needlepoint pillows are so cheeky. Shop the full collection here
The new HarpersBazaar.com. The magazine just relaunched their website this week--and it is gorgeous. I could spend hours playing with all the elegant and innovative features. 

C. Wonder Friends + Family Sale. I have been a C. Wonder devotee ever since I scored the perfect navy quilted jacket with a hot pink lining for 75% off last Black Friday. I jump at the sign of any sale. I've been eyeing their sweaters, especially the adorable Scottie Intarsia. 


Something I don't adore: Conde Nast discontinuing its internship program. Conde Nast announced this week that it will be discontinuing its internship program next year. I can't even begin to say how disappointed I am--this is what I've been working towards since my freshman year of high school, when I decided I wanted to go to college in New York to pursue internships at the most well-known fashion magazines. Read more about it at Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment